Monday, July 26, 2010

#14 "Micah" Fix-up


Such a cute couple. This client and her husband had their one year anniversary about a month or so ago and she had decided to get her sweetheart's name tattooed on her as a gift to mark the occasion. The original tattoo was about a half inch off center on her lower back, and she was also concerned that the design itself was left-heavy. She came to me with a great design for two butterflies that we applied, as well as a flower to fill in the center. I also went inside the lettering and made the shading more gradual and natural-looking. I was happy to work on this one and the client is very happy to have it fixed!

1 comment:

  1. What a great experience!!! I was really nervous to go to someone that was just begining especially after I really didn't like the before tattoo. Dave and his talent are nothing short of amazing. He answered all my questions, made me feel at ease and made sure that what he was doing was exactly what I wanted. THANKS DAVE!!!

    ReplyDelete