Tuesday, July 6, 2010

#07: Heart and Wings Memento

This is my favorite so far, for sure. I was honored once again of being asked to represent a deceased loved one through a tattoo. My client had an idea of what she wanted, so I came up with the design and we went for it. I was both nervous and excited for this due to it's high level of detail and shading. I think it turned out beautifully.
It took about an hour and a half of work time. There are a few things she is planning to have touched up in a few weeks when the skin heals, like adding purple to the heart and blueish tints to the wings. It will look amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Yes you did and AMAZING! job I love it soooo much you are an amazing artist I am glad it turned out it was more than I expected I really hope you reach the goals that you would like to achieve with your tattooing I will be taking good care of it and will see you again in a few weeks thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacci,
    I'm so glad you love it so much. Tattoos are a very intimate and spiritual thing, and they deserve to be the very best. Thanks for helping me make my best better!

    ReplyDelete