Tuesday, July 20, 2010

#11 "Misunderstood"


This one was nice and simple. I used a 3-round to outline and a 5-round to fill in the lettering. I ran into a similar issue as the Aquarius symbol with the inside not wanting to meet the line. Basically, what I did was I went over the areas that were giving me trouble at a different angle to make sure everything that needed to be filled in looked good. It may need a few minor touch-ups in some places, but nothing anyone will probably notice. She's had a few tattoos already and said that the arm was fine except closer to the wrist.

1 comment:

  1. so it has healed amazing you cant tell that there was a issue with the swealing i keep meaning to email you but it still have some scabbing going on .. Dave did nothing less than amazing i will deff be coming back to you for all my tattoos. Thanks, Alex

    ReplyDelete