Monday, June 21, 2010

#01 Aquarius Kanji (2nd visit to fill in the color)

Brought back, once again, is the Aquarius kanji set. This time, I had already brought the original outline to Gimp and colored it (see below). This was modeled after that color set, and we're all very proud of how it looks. I haven't put any color on skin before, so I'm hoping it heals the way it looks.

One issue I had with this was that the outline from a couple weeks ago has grown scar tissue that is much more difficult to tattoo this time around. You see the lines that almost look like they have a shine facing the right side of the photo? Well, those weren't intentional (although the client really likes it). New goal: complete every tattoo in one sitting.

Still, this kicks ass for my first completed tattoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment