Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Batch Cooked Up in Studio


Well, I thought it appropriate to up load what I've been up to. I've had ups and downs in progress, but generally love what I've been doing at this tattoo shop. Pretty simple stuff so far. I am going to get practicing more line work in my sketchbook so my lining looks better. I'm working alongside decades of experience now, so I'm stoked to absorb all I can while I'm here.

Yes, this bee has appeared on the blog already. This is a higher-resolution photo.



3 comments:

  1. Those all look so great! I love the bottom one, with the razor blade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayleigh, you're so cool! Thanks for keeping tabs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. man, that boston cover doesn't really cover does it... hope you've learned a bit more since this guy was done.

    ReplyDelete