Friday, December 31, 2010






Another batch of work done at the tattoo shop. Well, the butterfly and flower that are together were done at my place, but this is my latest stuff.

You might notice that the last design is familiar. The woman with the razor blade wanted it covered. She didn't like needing to explain the meaning of it to her small grandchildren. This is the result.

Tattooing is fun! I spent a good amount of my break from work doing it. Maybe too much, but I am feeling good about it.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, WOW. I can't believe the razor blade/cover up! How long had she had the razor blade? The cover up is totally awesome though!!! You can't even tell what it was before, and the numbers from the razor blade design aren't even recognizable. You are so skilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kayleigh. I love that I have a vocal fan somewhere out there!

    ReplyDelete