Sunday, November 7, 2010

# 30: Kiss My Lucky Charm

This tattoo marks the beginning of a new chapter for me. I have spent time working on fruit. I have spent time working on people. Now, I am beginning spending time on people in a tattoo shop. That's right, this is the first tattoo that was also an audition to work at our town's local tattoo parlor. I was nervous, and in some ways it felt as though I had never done it before. By the middle of the tattoo, I was much more confident and it felt more natural. Now that this step is out of the way, I'm excited to actually be doing several tattoos a week. It will be a challenge juggling it with my day job, but I'm excited to make them both work side by side!

The client had been wanting this tattoo since she was 12ish, she said. Now when people try to pinch her on St. Patrick's Day, she can just moon them!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, that is so awesome Dave! Congrats

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is funny! It's interesting the things people want permanently drawn on their bodies, especially the parts of their bodies that don't see the light of day. You did a good job!

    ReplyDelete